Sunday, January 4, 2009

First facebook, now blogging...

What has become of me? I spent zero time surfing the net, check my email every couple of days, don't IM, don't even text, and then several months ago joined facebook, but still have the same profile picture and less friends than my sister Brittany has in her cell phone, and now, after resisting for so long, I become a blogger. Why am I slightly embarrassed to accept this new identity? Not sure except that I self-righteously consider myself an anti-joiner. Then, after reading family and friends' blogs and loving them, I, through the help of Geoff and Darcie, realized it is time to get over myself and realized the joy to be in had in sharing life electronically. Thus, I, a normal, sane, unobsessed with the Internet, non-joiner, become a blogger.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good for you. Blogging is just fabulous. I promise to check yours often.

Anonymous said...

By the way, if you go to my blog and check the sidebar with the blog I follow, you'll see one called 'Hair Today'. I thought of you when I came across this. I think you'd definitely enjoy taking a look at it!

Unknown said...

Come on, EM. Let's get some more stuff on here

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I keep checking and...nothing!! Come on, give us some updates. I love the way you write!

Anonymous said...

I think this is hopeless. But I still love you!

Jacob said...

welcome to blogging homo. and i dont have THAT many names in my cell phone thank you.